- Generally available: Industrial IoT Connectivity Partners integrate with Azure IoT Centralon 17 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Industrial IoT starts with Azure IoT Central. Now you can leverage the expertise of Industrial IoT Connectivity Partners who are ready to connect your industrial assets in hours instead of weeks – no matter if it’s modern or legacy equipment.
- Announcing Azure DNS Private Resolver: Now in previewby Sergio Figueiredo on 17 Μαΐου, 2022 at 09:00
Azure Private DNS Resolver enables you to query Azure Private DNS Zones from an on-premises environment and vice versa without deploying virtual machine (VM) based DNS servers.
- Microsoft and AT&T demonstrate 5G-powered video analyticsby Victor Bahl on 17 Μαΐου, 2022 at 08:00
In November 2021, Microsoft and AT&T announced the launch of Microsoft Azure public MEC (multi-access edge compute) with AT&T’s site in Atlanta, Georgia. To light up new compelling applications with Azure public MEC that benefit from low latency 5G connectivity, we are making available a video analytics library under the umbrella of Edge Video Services.
- Public preview: Additional support for managed identity authentication in Azure Stream Analyticson 16 Μαΐου, 2022 at 17:00
Stream Analytics now supports authenticating to Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Service Bus using Managed Identities.
- Public preview: Azure DNS Private Resolver – Hybrid name resolution and conditional forwardingon 16 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Seamlessly perform conditional forwarding from on-prem to Azure Private DNS Zones and from Azure Virtual Networks to any target DNS server.
- General availability: Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1 to Gen2 using Azure Portalon 12 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Migrate your data from Azure Data Lake Storage Gen1 to Gen2 to speed up your time to insights
- Generally available: OCR supports 164 languages in the Cognitive Services Computer Visionon 12 Μαΐου, 2022 at 15:00
Computer Vision Read API for Optical Character Recognition (OCR) announced the general availability of the new model with support for 164 languages. It’s also available as a Docker container.
- Microsoft session highlights from SAP Sapphire 2022by Joao Couto on 12 Μαΐου, 2022 at 08:00
Microsoft and SAP are celebrating the one-year anniversary of RISE with SAP on the Microsoft Cloud, which helps organizations of all sizes accelerate their move of SAP solutions to the cloud. As you prepare your agenda for the event, be sure to take in some of the following sessions featuring Microsoft so you can better understand how Microsoft Cloud can help accelerate your SAP transition.
- Azure SQL—Generally available updates for early May 2022on 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
General availability enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL.
- Generally available: Minor versions upgrade for Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Serveron 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Run the most stable, compliant, and secure MySQL community versions 8.0.28 and 5.7.37 on Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server.
- Generally available: IT Service Management Integration with secure webhookon 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
IT Service Management is now integrated with secure webhook, an updated version that allows you to create work items in an ITSM tool when Azure Monitor sends alerts.
- Public preview: Azure Container Apps now support log streaming and console connecton 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
You can now connect to a container console and use live log streaming for testing and diagnosis.
- Public preview: Static Web Apps support skipping API builds via Azure pipelineson 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
You can now skip the default API build via Azure pipelines.
- Public preview: Improved Azure DevOps support in Static Web Appson 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
You no longer have to go through a series of manual steps to configure your DevOps CI/CD pipeline for your Static Web Apps project.
- Generally available: Azure Compute Gallery support for trusted launch Virtual Machineson 11 Μαΐου, 2022 at 15:00
Azure Compute Gallery now allows you to create and share custom images for Trusted launch virtual machines
- Manage Red Hat workloads seamlessly on Azureby Garima Singh on 10 Μαΐου, 2022 at 06:00
Business is changing, and keeping up with fluctuations in markets and customer demands is not easy. Together, Microsoft and Red Hat offer you the tools to reduce complexity and simplify your environment, innovate faster, deliver high-quality customer experiences, and expand and scale your infrastructure in any direction so you can be a disruptor in your industry.
- Generally available: Azure IoT Edge supports Debian Bullseye on ARM32v7on 9 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Debian is included in the Tier 1 OS support list for ARM32v7 devices. Official packages for Bullseye on ARM32v7 are now available on packages.microsoft.com.
- Generally available: Azure Arc-enabled servers support for private endpointson 9 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Enhance your security posture by leveraging Azure private endpoints to connect your on-premises servers to Azure Arc privately.
- Public preview: Azure Virtual Machines DCsv3 in Australia, Japan, US, and Asiaon 9 Μαΐου, 2022 at 15:00
Confidential computing DCsv3 and DCdsv3-series virtual machines (VMs) are in public preview in Australia East, Japan East, South Central US, and Southeast Asia.
- Accelerating innovation in the diabetic foot market with Azure Health Data Servicesby Janna Templin on 9 Μαΐου, 2022 at 09:00
One of the biggest challenges in treating diabetic foot ulcers is the ability to monitor the patient’s progress when they are outside of the hospital. To help better manage data in the cloud and enable healthcare organizations to access patient data in a timely and secure manner, Microsoft released Azure Health Data Services, a PaaS offering that is built on the global open standards Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR ®) and Digital Imaging Communications in Medicine (DICOM).
- Join us and the developer community to celebrate Azure Static Web Appsby Simona Cotin on 9 Μαΐου, 2022 at 08:00
Join us on May 19, 2022, to celebrate the one-year anniversary of Azure Static Web Apps! Come connect with others in the developer community and increase your Azure Static Web Apps skills in a fun, collaborative way. Hear from keynote speakers like Scott Hanselman and Donovan Brown, along with our product team and Microsoft MVPs, in a one-and-a-half-hour event streaming live on Learn TV.
- Announcing new voices and emotions to Azure Neural Text to Speechby Andy Beatman on 9 Μαΐου, 2022 at 06:00
Azure Neural Text to Speech (TTS), a powerful speech synthesis capability of Azure Cognitive Services, enables developers to convert text to lifelike speech using AI. Enterprises and agencies utilize Azure Neural TTS for video game characters, chatbots, content readers, and more. The Azure TTS product team is continuously working on bringing new voice styles and emotions to the US market and beyond.
- Azure VM insights guest health (preview) will be retired on 30 November 2022on 6 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Transition to Azure Monitor log alerts for VM guest health by 30 November 2022.
- Update your IoT Edge devices on Raspberry Pi OS Stretchon 6 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Transition to using Bullseye to continue receiving patches.
- Public preview: Control the minimum TLS version used with Azure Service Buson 5 Μαΐου, 2022 at 19:00
To enforce stricter security measures, you can now configure your Service Bus namespace to require that clients send and receive data with a minimum version of TLS.
- General availability: Virtual Network NAT health checks available via Resource Healthon 5 Μαΐου, 2022 at 17:00
With Azure Resource Health, diagnose and get support for service problems that affect Virtual Network NAT (NAT gateway).
- Azure Health Data Services: Engineering product for partnersby Trent Norris on 5 Μαΐου, 2022 at 08:00
The healthcare industry has come a long way from putting pen to paper on a pharmacy script or clinical SOAP note to now, being able to deliver primary care in the emerging hospital at home. Our approach to building Azure Health Data Services has been to support our partners by building and managing the underlying cloud technology so they can remain focused on the front-line industry scenarios.
- Streamline Azure workloads with ExpressRoute BGP community supportby Tanu Balla on 4 Μαΐου, 2022 at 09:00
Connectivity now requires additional configuration and reconfiguration of IP prefixes and route filters over time as the number of regions and on-premises locations grows. The introduction of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) community support for Azure ExpressRoute, now in preview, lifts this burden for customers who connect privately to Azure.
- Generally available: Enhancements to Azure Web Application Firewallon 3 Μαΐου, 2022 at 17:00
Latest updates and new enhancements available for Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Public preview: Event Grid enables user authorization to create partner topicson 3 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:00
Gain a greater security stance by explicitly authorizing a partner to create partner topics or partner destinations in your Azure subscription.
- Customize your secure VM session experience with native client support on Azure Bastionby Tanu Balla on 3 Μαΐου, 2022 at 10:00
Azure Bastion is a fully managed jumpbox-as-a-service that provides secure and seamless Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and Secure Shell Protocol (SSH) access to your VMs in local or peered virtual networks. With native client support available on the Standard SKU for Azure Bastion, you now unlock customizable features and added functionality in your VM sessions.
- Public preview: Static Web Apps support for preview environments in Azure DevOpson 2 Μαΐου, 2022 at 20:56
You can now deploy Static Web Apps to staging environments using Azure DevOps.
- General availability: Object replication on premium blob storage and rule limit increasedon 2 Μαΐου, 2022 at 19:00
You can now replicate your block blobs to region of your choice with object replication for premium block blobs and rule limit is increased to 1000 containers per replication policy.
- Azure Video Analyzer (preview) will be retired on 30 November 2022on 2 Μαΐου, 2022 at 16:24
Azure Video Analyzer (preview) will be retired on 30 November 2022 – transition to either Dynamics Connected Spaces or Open Source solutions by that date
- General availability: Azure Machine Learning announcements for March 2022on 2 Μαΐου, 2022 at 15:00
Label data with text classification using machine learning assist.
- Public preview: Azure Machine Learning announcements for March 2022on 2 Μαΐου, 2022 at 15:00
New features include multi-class, multi-label, and named entity recognition, search for Azure Machine Learning assets across multiple workspaces, and label with text named entity recognition.
- Public preview: Azure Machine Learning announcements for April 2022on 2 Μαΐου, 2022 at 15:00
Compartmentalize access to data with identity passthrough and configure email notifications from Azure Learning.
- Azure Machine Learning Reinforcement Learning preview will be retired on 30 June 2022on 30 Απριλίου, 2022 at 00:00
Start using Ray on Azure Machine Learning Library before 30 June 2022.
- Generally available: Automated key rotation in Azure Key Vaulton 29 Απριλίου, 2022 at 04:00
Key Vault now enables you to automatically rotate keys for encryption of your data.
- Public preview: Azure Lab Services April 2022 updateon 28 Απριλίου, 2022 at 17:00
Improve performance, reliability, and scalability for Azure Lab Services in the latest update.
- Generally available: Azure Functions Linux Elastic Premium plan increased maximum scale-out limitson 28 Απριλίου, 2022 at 15:00
Maximum scale-out limits for Functions Linux Premium plans have been increased in a number of regions.
- Public preview: Azure Compute Gallery feature ‘community gallery’on 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 19:00
New Azure Compute Gallery feature ‘community gallery’ makes your private images public.
- Generally available: Azure SQL Database storage limits increase for selected compute sizeson 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 18:00
Data storage limits have increased over 30% for selected mid-size compute configurations to help reduce costs.
- Azure SQL—Generally available updates for late April 2022on 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Generally available enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL.
- Azure SQL—Public preview updates for late April 2022on 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Public preview enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL.
- Generally available: Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server higher burstable computeon 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server is now offering more options for burstable compute for you to choose from depending on your workload.
- Generally available: Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) now includes PgBouncer 1.17on 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Create a Hyperscale Citus) server group using the latest 1.7 version of PgBouncer, a popular connection pooler for Postgres used with Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus).
- Generally available: Database templates in Azure Synapse Analyticson 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Azure Synapse database templates are industry-specific schema definitions that provide a standardized way for you to store and shape data, enabling rapid digital transformation.
- Public preview: Azure Managed Instance for Apache Cassandra enhancementson 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Azure Managed Instance for Apache Cassandra now includes support for deploying Cassandra 4.0 clusters and running nodetool commands using Azure CLI.
- General availability: Azure Cosmos DB portal—Azure Synapse Link seamless Power BIon 27 Απριλίου, 2022 at 16:00
Build Power BI reports using Azure Synapse Link from the Azure Cosmos DB portal.