- Public preview: Incremental snapshots for Ultra Disk Storageon 25 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
To ensure business continuity, incremental snapshots for Ultra Disks are now available in public preview in the Sweden Central and US West 3 Azure region.
- Generally available: Indirect enterprise agreement on Azure Cost Management and Billingon 24 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Manage your enrollment hierarchy, view account usage, and monitor costs directly from the Azure Cost Management and Billing menu on the Azure portal (for indirect enterprise agreement customers)
- General availability: Application security groups support for private endpointson 24 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Application security groups (ASGs) support for private endpoints is now generally available.
- General availability: Mount Azure Storage as a local share in App Service Windows Codeon 24 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Mounting Azure Storage File share as a network share in Windows code (non-container) in App Service is now generally available.
- General Availability: 5 GB Put Blobon 24 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Maximum Put Blob size is now increasing to 5 GB
- Cloud to Edge for efficient, agile, and sustainable retailby Tony Shakib on 24 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 10:00
Prebuilt, edge-to-cloud, retail-specific technology solutions can help retailers increase the value of their data, empower store associates, elevate customer shopping experiences, and enable real-time sustainable supply chains.
- Azure Native New Relic Service: Full stack observability in minutesby Vikas Singhvi on 24 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 08:00
Azure Native New Relic Service makes it effortless for developers and IT administrators to monitor their cloud applications.
- Public Preview: Container insights support for AKS hybrid clusterson 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Container insights now supports AKS hybrid clusters
- Classic VM retirement: extending retirement date to September 1st 2023on 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Extended migration period for your IaaS VMs from Azure Service Manager to Azure Resource Manager. Please complete the migration by 1 September 2023.
- Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service provides seamless, secure data storageby Aadithya Hosabettu on 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 09:00
We are glad to announce today that the storage suite of Azure products has grown with the addition of Azure Native Qumulo Scalable File Service.
- From Teams to PowerPoint: 10 ways Azure AI enhances the Microsoft Apps we use everydayby Andy Beatman on 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 08:00
Azure AI is driving innovation and improving experiences for employees, users, and customers in a variety of ways, from increasing workday productivity to promoting inclusion and accessibility. The…
- Public Preview: Azure App Health Extension – Rich Health Stateson 19 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Application Health Extension, Rich Health States allows for more detailed health reporting on your VM applications.
- Azure Machine Learning – Generally availability updates for January 2023on 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
New features in GA include the ability to place customized tags, search for machine learning assets, isolate network for managed online endpoints, build custom metrics views, and simplify data security.
- Public preview: Azure Database for MySQL – Logic Apps and Power Automate integrationon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Use the Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server connector to connect to MySQL data and build with Power Automate and Logic Apps.
- General Availability: Active Directory Connector for Arc-enabled SQL MIon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Active Directory Connector (ADC) for Arc-enabled SQL Managed Instance is now available to perform Active Directory authentication.
- Azure Machine Learning – Public preview announcements for January 2023on 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
New features now available in Public Preview include the ability to build an end-to-end training pipeline with no-code, recover a deleted workspace, and identify root causes of pipeline failure.
- Public preview: Tribal Group events available to Azure Event Grid customerson 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
You can now subscribe to events Tribal Group applications and automate your processes based on Tribal Group application state changes.
- Generally available: Azure Active Directory authentication for SQL Server 2022on 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Customers with SQL Server 2022 can enable Azure Active Directory authentication, single sign-on, unify SQL Server authentication and leverage multi-factor authentication.
- Public Preview of Viewing SQL Server Databases via Azure Arcon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Surfaces all the active databases and their configurations for each of the Arc-enabled SQL Servers in Azure.
- Public Preview: Microsoft Purview access policies for SQL Server 2022on 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Author policies that govern the access to Active Directory users directly from Azure to all your SQL Server 2022 data sources at scale.
- What’s new in Azure Data & AI: Empowering retailers to streamline operations and accelerate time to valueby Jessica Hawk on 17 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 08:00
Let’s explore what’s new for Azure Data & AI this month.
- General availability of Azure OpenAI Service expands access to large, advanced AI models with added enterprise benefitsby Eric Boyd on 16 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
With Azure OpenAI Service now generally available, more businesses can apply for access to the most advanced AI models in the world—including GPT-3.5, Codex, and DALL•E 2—backed by the trusted enterprise-grade capabilities and AI-optimized infrastructure of Microsoft Azure, to create cutting-edge applications.
- Public Preview: Azure Automation Visual Studio Code Extensionon 12 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Use the Azure Automation extension to perform local authoring and management of automation runbooks using VS Code
- General availability: IoT Edge Metrics Collector 1.1on 12 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
This refresh updates the module’s dependencies and base image.
- General Availability: Azure Active Directory authentication for exporting and importing Managed Diskson 11 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
New integration with Azure Active Directory (AD) to export and import data to Azure Managed Disks improves security
- Generally available: Azure Ultra Disk Storage in Switzerland North and Korea Southon 11 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Now available in Korea South and Switzerland North region, Azure Ultra Disk Storage provides high performance along with sub-millisecond latency for your most demanding workloads.
- General Availability: AzAcSnap 7 — Azure Application Consistent Snapshot tool updateson 11 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
AzAcSnap Version 7 Release
- Public preview: Azure Synapse Runtime for Apache Spark 3.3on 10 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
You can now create Azure Synapse Runtime for Apache Spark 3.3. The essential changes include features which come from upgrading Apache Spark to version 3.3.1, and upgrading Delta Lake.
- Azure Confidential Computing on 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors with Intel TDXby Mark Russinovich on 10 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 10:00
Microsoft continues to be the cloud leader in confidential computing, and the Azure team is excited to continue our leadership by partnering with Intel to offer confidential computing on 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors with Intel Trusted Domain Extensions (Intel TDX) later this year, enabling organizations in highly regulated industries to lift and shift their workloads with sensitive data to scale in the cloud.
- At-scale monitoring for Azure Site Recovery with Backup centeron 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
The new enhancements released in Backup center enable you to monitor replicated items, jobs and manage them across subscriptions, resource groups and locations from a single view.
- Public Preview: Azure Cosmos DB to Azure Data Explorer Synapse Linkon 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Now in public preview: managed ingestion from Azure Cosmos DB to Azure Data Explorer in near real time.
- Public preview: Capture Event Hubs data with Stream Analytics no-code editor in Delta Lake formaton 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Stream Analytics no-code editor now supports capturing Event Hubs data into ADLS gen2 with Delta Lake format.
- Azure VM backup: General availability updates for Dec, 2022on 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Azure VM backup now takes a SQL COPY_ONLY_FULL snapshots in SQL Virtual machines to avoid reset of Log sequence numbers and reduce snapshot delays
- Generally Available: Azure Red Hat OpenShift in Brazil Southeaston 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Azure Red Hat OpenShift is now available in Brazil Southeast region.
- Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Public Cloud Development and Infrastructure Platforms, 2022by Kathleen Mitford on 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 09:00
Forrester recently published The Forrester Wave™: Public Cloud Development and Infrastructure Platforms, Global, Q4 2022, placing Microsoft in the Leaders category.
- Microsoft named a Leader in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Insight Enginesby Pablo Castro on 9 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 08:00
How your organization can benefit, no matter the industry.
- General availability: Apache log4J2 sink to Azure Data Exploreron 5 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
Azure Data Explorer now supports ingestion of data from Apache Log4j 2.
- General Availability: Azure Sphere support for European Data Boundaryon 5 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Azure Sphere Security Service EU data processing and storage is now generally available.
- Public Preview: IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC) is now certified with ServiceNow Tokyo versionon 4 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
The ITSM connector provides a bi-directional connection between Azure and ITSM tools to help track and resolve issues faster.
- Azure Backup for SAP HANA: General availability updates for Dec 2022on 4 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
In Dec 2022, the following updates and enhancements were made for Azure Backup for SAP HANA – a backint certified database backup solution for SAP HANA databases in Azure VMs.Long term retention for…
- Private Preview: Featured Clothingon 4 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 18:00
This insight provides information on key items worn by individuals within a video and the timestamp in which the clothing appears.
- General availability: Encryption using CMK for Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Serveron 4 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Use infrastructure encryption to add an additional layer of encryption for data at rest using customer-managed keys.
- Public preview: Azure Cosmos DB V2 Connector for Power BIon 4 Ιανουαρίου, 2023 at 17:00
Import data into Power BI dashboards using DirectQuery mode when filtering so aggregations can be pushed down to Azure Cosmos DB to reduce data movement and improve performance.
- Microsoft Innovation in RAN Analytics and Controlby Yousef Khalidi on 21 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 08:00
We aim to develop platform technologies that virtualized RAN vendors can leverage to gain analytics insights in their RAN software operations and use these insights for operational automations and machine learning and AI-driven optimizations.
- Public preview: Azure NetApp Files cross-zone replicationon 15 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 18:08
Replicate Azure NetApp Files volumes from one availability zone to another in a fast and cost-effective way, protecting your data from unforeseeable zone failures.
- General availability: Azure Arc-enabled servers in Azure Chinaon 15 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 17:00
Secure, govern, and manage your hybrid servers from Azure
- Generally Available: Azure Dedicated Host – Restarton 15 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 17:00
Introducing Azure dedicated host – Restart functionality
- General availability: Feature enhancements to Azure Web Application Firewall (WAF)on 15 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 17:00
Azure’s WAF now supports multiple new features – SQLi and XSS detection queries, new built-in Azure policies, and increased exclusions limit with support for exclusions on bot manager rule set.
- Public preview: Build a business case with Azure Migrateon 14 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 18:00
Build a business case in Azure Migrate today to understand the return on investment for migrating your servers, SQL Server deployments and ASP.NET web apps running in your VMware environment to Azure.
- General availability: Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server data encryption with CMKon 14 Δεκεμβρίου, 2022 at 18:00
Encrypt your data with customer-managed keys to enable an extra layer of security for data at rest.