- Azure Logic Apps updates for November and December 2019on 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 19:00
These are the new features, fixes, and connectors for Azure Logic Apps that were released in November and December of 2019.
- Azure API Management update—January 2020on 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 18:00
A regular Azure API Management service update was started on January 22, 2019, and included the following new features, bug fixes, and changes, along with other improvements. It may take over a week for your API Management service to receive the update.
- Azure Functions runtime 3.0 is now generally availableon 23 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:00
Azure Functions runtime version 3.0 is now available. Built on top of .NET Core 3.1, it enables you to write your function apps in new languages, such as .NET Core 3.1 and Node 12.
- SAP HANA using Azure Backup now available in several Asia regionson 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:01
The Azure Backup solution to backup SAP HANA DBs in Azure Virtual Machines is now available in Australia Central, Australia Central 2, Australia East (AE), Australia Southeast (ASE), Japan East (JPE), Japan West (JPW), Korea Central (KRC), and Korea South (KRS).
- SAP HANA using Azure Backup now available in several Europe regionson 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:01
The Azure Backup solution to backup SAP HANA DBs in Azure Virtual Machines is now available in West Europe (WE), North Europe (NE), France Central, France South, UK West (UKW), Germany North, Germany West Central, Germany Central, Germany North East, Switzerland North, and Switzerland West.
- Azure Databricks Is now HITRUST certifiedon 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:01
Azure Databricks is now certified for the HITRUST Common Security Framework (HITRUST CSF®), the most widely coveted security accreditation for the healthcare industry. With this certification, health care customers can now use volumes of clinical data to drive innovation using Azure Databricks, without any worry about security and risk.
- Azure Active Directory support in Azure Database for MySQLon 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:01
We’re excited to announce preview support of Azure Active Directory integration for Azure Database for MySQL.
- Microsoft Sustainability Calculator provides insights into IT carbon emissionson 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:00
Azure enterprise customers now have the ability to quantify the carbon impact of each Azure subscription, and to see estimated carbon savings versus on-premises infrastructure.
- Azure Secure Score simplifiedon 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:00
The secure score controls feature of Azure Security Center is now available in preview.
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift virtual network peering and ExpressRoute supporton 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:00
Virtual network peering and ExpressRoute support in Azure Red Hat OpenShift is now available in preview.
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift private endpoints now in previewon 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:00
Support for private endpoints in Azure Red Hat OpenShift is now available in preview.
- MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company on Azure Site Recovery, “ASR worked like magic”by Siddharth Deekshit on 22 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 09:00
Today’s Q&A post covers an interview between Siddharth Deekshit, Program Manager, Microsoft Azure Site Recovery engineering and Quentin Drion, IT Director of Infrastructure and Operations, MSC. MSC is a global shipping and logistics business, our conversation focused on their organization’s journey with Azure Site Recovery (ASR).
- Autodesk Arnold Service meter ID changeson 21 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 19:00
Effective March 1, 2020, the price and meter IDs of Autodesk Arnold Service will change.
- MLOps—the path to building a competitive edgeby John ‘JG’ Chirapurath on 21 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 09:00
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML) is addressing complex business challenges that were previously thought unsolvable and is having a transformative impact across every vertical.
- Improved query replica synchronization in Azure Analysis Services is in previewon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 18:00
A new Azure Analysis Services setting (in preview) improves performance and consistency of query-replica synchronization in scale-out environments.
- Azure App Service—SameSite cookie handling and .NET Framework 4.7.2 patchon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 18:00
As part of the January 2020 update to Azure App Service, .NET Framework patches that update how .NET framework apps handle the SameSite cookie property are being installed. The service is also deploying an App Service compatibility behavior that applies to all applications running on App Service for scenarios where a cookie has set the SameSite property to “None”.
- Azure Data Factory supports loading data into Azure Synapse Analytics using COPY statementon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 01:00
Azure Synapse Analytics introduced a new COPY statement (preview) which provides the most flexibility for high-throughput data ingestion.
- Azure Data Factory copy activity supports resume from last failed runon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 01:00
Azure Data Factory copy activity now supports resume from last failed run when you copy files between file-based data stores to ease large volumes of data ingestion and migration.
- Azure Data Factory supports copying data into SFTPon 18 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 01:00
Azure Data Factory now supports SFTP as a sink and as a source. Use copy activity to copy data from any supported data store to your SFTP server located on-premises or in the cloud.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux gold images now available on Azureon 17 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 18:00
A simple, automated sign-up process is now available on Azure for bring-your-own-subscription Red Hat Enterprise Linux images.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Bring-Your-Own-Subscription Gold Images now Generally Available in Azureon 17 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 17:00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) bring-your-own-subscription (BYOS) images, also referred to as RHEL Gold images, are now generally available in Azure with a simple automated sign-up process. This new automated sign-up process provides faster and simpler access to the gold images.
- Azure Data Explorer and Stream Analytics for anomaly detectionby James Ding on 16 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 10:00
Anomaly detection plays a vital role in many industries across the globe, such as fraud detection for the financial industry, health monitoring in hospitals, fault detection and operating environment monitoring in the manufacturing, oil and gas, utility, transportation, aviation, and automotive industries.
- Microsoft Sustainability Calculator helps enterprises analyze the carbon emissions of their IT infrastructureby Noelle Walsh on 16 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 09:00
For more than a decade, Microsoft has been investing to reduce environmental impact while supporting the digital transformation of organizations around the world through cloud services.
- Creating a more accessible world with Azure AIby John ‘JG’ Chirapurath on 16 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 08:00
Today, advancing our commitment to enhancing accessibility through technology, we’re announcing the general availability of Immersive Reader, an Azure Cognitive Service.
- Azure Storage Blobs User Delegation SAS Tokens now Generally Availableon 15 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 18:00
Azure Storage Blobs allow the creation of pre-authorized URL’s through the use of SAS tokens. User Delegation SAS Tokens allow for the creation of SAS tokens using AAD identities and without required access to the storage account access key, and are now generally available and supported for use with production workloads.
- New Azure blueprint for CIS Benchmarkby John Molesky on 15 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 09:00
We’ve released our newest Azure blueprint that maps to another key industry standard, Center for Internet Security (CIS) Microsoft Azure Foundations Benchmark. This follows last week’s announcement of our Azure blueprint for FedRAMP moderate and adds to the growing list of Azure blueprints for regulatory compliance, which now includes ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-53, PCI-DSS, UK OFFICIAL, UK NHS, and IRS 1075.
- Learning from cryptocurrency mining attack scripts on Linuxby Russell McDonald on 14 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 10:00
Cryptocurrency mining attacks continue to represent a threat to many of our Azure Linux customers.
- Turning to a new chapter of Windows Server innovationby Vijay Kumar on 14 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 09:00
Today, on January 14, 2020, as Windows Server 2008 /R2 reaches its end of support, we’re beginning a new chapter of innovation in Windows Server technologies that enable our customers to modernize their IT, both in the cloud and on-premises. If you are running business-critical workloads on this popular operating system we recommend that you take the necessary steps to protect these workloads.
- IoT Signals retail report: IoT’s promise for retail will be unlocked addressing security, privacy and complianceby Sam George on 13 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 14:00
Few industries have been disrupted by emerging technology quite like retail. From exploding online sales to the growth of mobile shopping, the industry has made a permanent shift to accommodate digital consumers.
- Azure is now certified for the ISO/IEC 27701 privacy standardby David Burt on 13 Ιανουαρίου, 2020 at 11:00
We are pleased to share that Azure is the first major US cloud provider to achieve certification as a data processor for the new international standard ISO/IEC 27701 Privacy Information Management System (PIMS). The PIMS certification demonstrates that Azure provides a comprehensive set of management and operational controls that can help your organization demonstrate compliance with privacy laws and regulations.