- Action Required: Migrate your Azure Blockchain Service data by 10 September 2021on 14 Μαΐου, 2021 at 17:23
Migrate your data to the ConsenSys Quorum Blockchain Service.
- Public preview of Azure VPN Client for macOSon 14 Μαΐου, 2021 at 17:14
Azure VPN Client for macOS enables customers to utilize features of Azure AD natively, such as multi-factor authentication, Conditional Access, and user-based policies for their Mac clients.
- General availability: VNET peering support for Azure Bastionon 14 Μαΐου, 2021 at 17:00
You can now deploy Azure Bastion in a peered Virtual Network (VNet), enabling RDP/SSH connectivity to virtual machines deployed in a peered Virtual network (VNet)
- General availability: Azure API Management updates – May 2021on 13 Μαΐου, 2021 at 20:00
A regular Azure API Management service update was started on May 5, 2021, and included the following new features, bug fixes, and other improvements.
- Azure Purview now supports Private Endpoints in public previewon 13 Μαΐου, 2021 at 19:00
Add a layer of security and network isolation to your Purview account.
- Public preview: Application Gateway Mutual Authenticationon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 18:03
Application Gateway now supports fronted mutual authentication and listener specific SSL policies.
- Azure Static Web Apps is now generally availableon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 17:35
Azure Static Web Apps, now includes a standard plan for advanced capabilities supported by an enterprise Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Public preview: Azure Database for MySQL– Flexible Server: Announcing SSL enforcement and minimum TLS version choiceon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Now you can choose to enforce encrypted connection or Transport Layer Support version on Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server.
- The public preview of Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Server now supported in new regionson 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Provision new Flexible Server deployments in France Central and Brazil South regions for Azure Database for PostgreSQL, a managed service running the open source Postgres database on Azure.
- Zone redundant storage (ZRS) option for Azure managed disks in public previewon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Now available in public preview in West Europe, North Europe, West US 2, and France Central, Zone Redundant Storage (ZRS) option for Azure managed disks protect disks from zonal failures which may occur due to natural disasters or hardware issues.
- Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server: PowerShell Module in public previewon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Use PowerShell to manage dependent resources and Azure Database for MySQL- Flexible Servers.
- General availability | Azure NetApp Files : Application Consistent Snapshot tool (AzAcSnap)on 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
AzAcSnap is a command-line tool for simplifying data protection for third-party databases in Linux environments
- Capacity calculator with Azure Cosmos DB API for MongoDB now generally availableon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Use the Azure Cosmos DB capacity calculator to estimate your RU/s for your API for MongoDB workloads.
- General availability: Announcing lower pricing for provisioned throughput on Azure Ultra Diskson 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Provisioned throughput price on Azure Ultra Disks is reduced by 65% in all regions where Ultra Disks are available
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) managed PgBouncer in public previewon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
PgBouncer, a popular connection pooler for Postgres, is now part of the Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) managed service.
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Server with managed PgBouncer in previewon 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
PgBouncer, a popular connection pooler for Postgres, is now part of the Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Server managed service
- Develop production-scale modern web apps quickly with Azure Static Web Appsby Daria Grigoriu on 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 10:30
Azure Static Web Apps was first announced in preview in May 2020 and today we are announcing the general availability of Azure Static Web Apps, including a free plan for easy product exploration and a standard plan for advanced capabilities supported by an enterprise Service Level Agreement (SLA). The Azure Static Web Apps hosting service aligns with the growing demand from consumers and businesses to establish a web presence with global reach and minimal effort.
- Azure Health Bot adds eight new regions with additional language support, including India to support pandemic responseby Hadas Bitran on 12 Μαΐου, 2021 at 08:00
Azure Health Bot empowers developers in healthcare organizations to build and deploy artificial intelligence (AI) powered, compliant, conversational healthcare experiences at scale.
- General availability: Azure DevOps updates for May 2021on 11 Μαΐου, 2021 at 19:48
There are several new announcements for May 2021 including repos as protected resource in YAML pipelines and updates to Delivery Plans 2.0.
- General availability: Azure IoT Central new and updated features—April 2021on 11 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:02
April updates include API general availability, new guidance articles, dashboard updates, IoT Edge updates, and device connectivity events.
- General availability: Enable Azure Site Recovery (ASR) while creating Azure Virtual Machineson 10 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
With ASR, you can now protect your business-critical Azure virtual machines from regional outages at the time of VM creation.
- Low-code development series: Modernize your IoT future with Azure and Microsoft Power Platformby Ricardo Duncan on 10 Μαΐου, 2021 at 09:00
This month’s webinar is “Unlock the Future of Azure IoT through Power Platform.” In this blog, I will briefly recap LCAD on Azure, provide an overview of IoT on Azure and Azure Functions, how to pull an Azure Function into Power Automate, and how to integrate your Power Automate flow into Power Apps.
- Azure Storage — Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) now available for previewon 7 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Attribute-based Access Control (ABAC) is an authorization mechanism that defines access levels based on attributes associated with security principals, resources, requests or the environment. You can now use ABAC in Azure Storage for Blobs and ADLS Gen2 by defining conditions on role-assignments based on resource and request attributes.
- Prevent Shared Key authorization for an Azure Storage accounton 7 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Enhance secure access to Azure Storage accounts with Prevent Shared Key authorization.
- A fluent new look for the Azure iconby Erin Zefkeles on 7 Μαΐου, 2021 at 09:00
As your ally in the cloud, our Azure mission is to deliver thoughtfully designed products and services that equip you to solve challenges and invent what’s next. Our ability to meet your business and innovation needs is in part due to our growth mindset—which extends from front-end user experiences to small details like graphics and icons.
- Append blob support in Azure Data Lake Storage is now generally availableon 6 Μαΐου, 2021 at 17:00
Applications can now create append blobs in addition to block blobs in Azure Data Lake Storage accounts and append to them using Append Block operations. Applications that need to add information to existing files efficiently and continuously can leverage append blobs.
- General availability: Multiple features for Azure VPN Gatewayon 5 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:24
Take advantage of multiple new enhancements and features that are now generally available in Azure VPN Gateway.
- General availability: Custom Translator—May new features, improvements and bug fixeson 5 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Review the Microsoft Custom Translator new features, improvements, bug fixes, and new/refreshed models for May 2021.
- Azure Backup: Operational backup for Azure Blobs is now generally availableon 5 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Operational backup for Azure Blobs gives you a managed data protection solution for block blobs in your storage accounts.
- General availability: Azure Log Analytics UI updates May 2021on 5 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Azure Log Analytics for May 2021 include a new and updated experience for custom logs management and pinned parts filter integration.
- Azure Data Share Preview API versions will no longer be supported starting August 1, 2021on 4 Μαΐου, 2021 at 22:51
Beginning August 1, 2021, you will no longer be able to access Azure Data Share preview API versions (2018-11-01-preview, 2020-06-01-preview) through REST API or SDK.
- New NPv1 virtual machines are now generally availableon 4 Μαΐου, 2021 at 20:49
New Xilinx Alveo U250 FPGA NPv1 VMs are now generally available in West US 2, East US, West Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Public preview: AKS support for Secrets Store Container Storage Interfaceon 4 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Access your secrets securely via the container’s file system.
- Azure Blob storage—NFS 3.0 protocol support public preview now expands to all regionson 3 Μαΐου, 2021 at 17:00
Starting today, Azure Blob Storage NFS 3.0 preview supports general purpose v2 (GPV2) storage accounts with standard tier performance in all publicly available regions.
- General availability: Azure Maps- new Gen2 pricing model availableon 3 Μαΐου, 2021 at 16:00
Get new Azure Maps features and potential cost savings with Gen2 pricing.
- Azure Security Center: General availability updates for April 2021on 3 Μαΐου, 2021 at 15:47
New enhancements and updates released for general availability (GA) in Azure Security Center in April 2021.
- Azure Security Center: Public preview updates for April 2021on 3 Μαΐου, 2021 at 15:47
Public preview enhancements and updates released for Azure Security Center in April 2021.
- Azure Sphere version 21.04 is now generally availableon 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 23:00
The latest release of Azure Sphere brings enhancements and features to the OS, SDKs, and Visual Studio extensions.
- Microsoft Azure Web PubSub service now in public previewon 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 18:00
Easily build large-scale real-time messaging applications with WebSockets without the need to manage backend infrastructure.
- Azure Site Recovery now supports Azure Policy in public previewon 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 15:43
Leverage Azure Policy to enable Azure Site Recovery for your VMs at scale and ensure organizational standards.
- General availability: Azure Site Recovery now supports cross-continental disaster recovery for 3 region pairson 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 15:40
Protect your applications from outages by replicating your virtual machines across continents.
- General availability: Set up Azure Site Recovery with proximity placement groups across hybrid and cloud disaster recovery scenarioson 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 15:40
Azure Site Recovery now provides a portal experience to failover VMs or physical servers inside a proximity placement group in the target Azure region.
- Easily build real-time apps with WebSockets and Azure Web PubSub—now in previewby Balan Subramanian on 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 11:00
Today, we are announcing the preview of the Azure Web PubSub service for building real-time web applications with WebSockets. WebSocket is a standardized protocol that provides full-duplex communication. It is key to building efficient real-time web interactions and is supported by all major browsers as well as web servers.
- Microsoft acquires Kinvolk to accelerate container-optimized innovationby Brendan Burns on 29 Απριλίου, 2021 at 06:00
The ability to run Kubernetes anywhere, whether in the cloud or on-premises, has been a high priority for Azure customers looking to rapidly innovate, with increasing customer focus on the benefits of container-optimized workloads and operating systems, lean application modernization, easier operations, and platform resiliency. To support this rapid evolution, we’re announcing that Microsoft has signed an agreement to acquire Kinvolk.
- Public preview: Application Insight in South India and West Central USon 28 Απριλίου, 2021 at 23:14
Application Insight is now in public preview for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health in the following list of regions South India West Central US.
- Public preview: Azure Log Analytics in South Indiaon 28 Απριλίου, 2021 at 23:14
Azure Log Analytics is now in public preview for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health and usage in South India.
- Azure Ultra Disk is now generally available in North Central USon 28 Απριλίου, 2021 at 16:02
Azure Ultra Disk, which offers high performance along with sub-millisecond latency for your data-intensive and transaction-heavy workloads, is now available in North Central US.
- Public preview: Forced failover now available with zone redundant high availability for Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Serveron 28 Απριλίου, 2021 at 16:02
Flexible Server forced failover capability is now available in all zone redundant regions.
- General availability: Application Insights work item integration in Azure Monitoron 28 Απριλίου, 2021 at 16:02
You can now create work items in Azure DevOps or GitHub based on Application Insights telemetry.
- Public preview: Stateful and 1-minute frequency log alerts in Azure Monitoron 28 Απριλίου, 2021 at 16:02
Log search based alerts can now be automatically resolved, and query can be evaluated every minute for faster time to fire.