- General availability: Azure Log Analytics in West US 3, Korea South, and Canada Easton 21 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 15:42
Log Analytics, a feature of Azure Monitor, is now generally available for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyzing their services for health and usage in West US 3, Korea South, and Canada East.
- Join us on Azure IaaS Day: Learn to increase agility and resiliency of your infrastructureby Erin Chapple on 21 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 09:00
If cloud infrastructure is part of your IT strategy, you’ll want to join us this November for the brand new, free digital event, Azure IaaS Day. Tailored for IT infrastructure professionals and solution architects, the event will take place online November 17, 2021, from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific Time (PT).
- 5 reasons to join the Modernize Apps and Data with Azure and Power Apps free virtual eventby Naga Surendran on 21 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 08:00
Applications and data help drive your business. For your business to thrive, you need flexible, adaptable, cost-effective solutions that scale as swiftly as the demands and expectations of your customers and clients. To show you the latest capabilities of Azure and Power Apps—and to share some exciting product features—we will be hosting a Modernize Apps and Data with Azure and Power Apps free virtual event on Thursday, October 28, 2021, from 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM Pacific Time.
- Public preview: Azure Spring Cloud RBAC config server and registry access and Nginx logs and metricson 20 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Spring Cloud Config Server and Service Registry access using Azure Active Directory and Nginx ingress logs and metrics are now available in preview in Azure Spring Cloud.
- Public preview: Visual Studio Code for the Webon 20 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Visual Studio Code for the Web is a web-based code editor that runs within the browser and allows opening repositories on GitHub and Azure Repos, and making lightweight code changes.
- General availability: Azure Spring Cloud application health monitoring and end-to-end TLS/SSLon 20 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Application lifecycle and health monitoring with Azure Activity log and Azure Service Health, and end-to-end TLS/SSL are now generally available in Azure Spring Cloud.
- General availability: Azure Stack HCI new feature updateon 19 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 17:00
This latest update for Azure Stack HCI enables new workloads, new host capabilities, and new management scenarios.
- Public preview: Azure Percept DK September (2109) software update is availableon 19 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 15:38
The Azure Percept September update includes fixes related to security and Wi-Fi/Network.
- General availability: Azure Monitor Query SDKon 19 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 15:00
- The Enclave Device Blueprint for confidential computing at the edgeby Eustace Asanghanwa on 19 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 09:00
In collaboration with Arm® Technologies and Scalys BV, we are announcing immediate availability of the Enclave Device Blueprint to help towards making confidential computing a mainstream computing paradigm at the edge.
- Join us at NAFEMS World Congress to learn more about Azure HPC and AI Supercomputingby Lukasz Miroslaw on 19 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 09:00
Design and deployment of high performance computing (HPC) infrastructure is often constrained by physical resources, internal know-how, and policies. That can be a challenge in the current era of new hardware architectures, programming paradigms, and constantly changing simulation software.
- Increase ROI and business impact with Azure Machine Learningby Sonal Pardeshi on 19 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 08:00
A growing number of organizations are taking advantage of machine learning to increase efficiency, enhance customer experiences and drive innovation. Azure Machine Learning is the enterprise-grade service to build and deploy models faster and accelerate the machine learning lifecycle.
- General availability: Cross region replication for Azure NetApp Fileson 18 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 19:35
Azure NetApp Files supports cross region replication for disaster-recovery (DR) purposes and provides frequent, efficient and cost-effective volume and snapshot replication between Azure standard and non-standard region pairs.
- Empower an adaptive IT environment with Inside Azure for ITby Erin Chapple on 18 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 12:00
In July, we announced Inside Azure for IT, an online technical skilling resource designed for cloud professionals to transform their IT operations with Azure best practices and insights. The team here has been so inspired by how many of you have used Inside Azure for IT to connect and collaborate from virtually everywhere.
- General availability: Azure IoT Central new and updated features—September 2021on 15 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 20:50
September updates include dashboard and analytics enhancements, improvements to device registration, and support for bring your own device keys.
- Azure HDInsight support for Restricted Public Connectivity is generally availableon 15 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
You can now create Azure HDInsight with restricted public connectivity resulting in a more secure networking infrastructure.
- Azure HDInsight support for Azure Private Link is generally availableon 15 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Enhance your security posture by leveraging Azure Private Link to connect to your HDInsight cluster privately across networks over Microsoft backbone network
- Announcing Azure Synapse Analytics pre-purchase plans, now generally availableon 14 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
You can now save up to 28 percent on Azure Synapse workloads without sacrificing flexibility with Azure Synapse pre-purchase plans.
- Humana leverages Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare to develop advanced predictive modelsby Heather Jordan Cartwright on 14 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 08:00
The teams at Humana believed they had enough data to explore the possibility of proactively identifying when patients were heading toward a high-risk event, and they put Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare and AI technology to the test.
- Azure Maps iOS SDK is now in public previewon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Develop integrated immersive mapping solutions for mobile applications with Azure Maps iOS SDK
- Azure Machine Learning now generally available in West US 3on 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Azure Machine learning, bringing AI to everyone with an end-to-end, scalable, trusted platform available in West US 3.
- General availability: Azure Monitor application insights in Azure Spring Cloudon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Azure is making it easier to observe Java Spring Boot workloads running on Azure Spring Cloud with application insights.
- Generally available: IP-based website protection for Azure Static Web Appson 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Azure Static Web Apps adds support for access restrictions by IP addresses and service tags
- Public preview: Customize Azure Static Web Apps authentication with a serverless functionon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Azure Static Web Apps adds support for programmatically assigning custom user roles using Azure Functions.
- Public preview: AKS out of tree cloud provider controller manageron 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Cloud provider controller manager enables AKS releases independent of Kubernetes release cadence.
- Public preview: IPv6 for Kubeneton 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
AKS now supports dual stack IPv6 overlay networking
- Public preview: AKS support for Kubernetes 1.22on 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
You can now take advantage of the latest features of Kubernetes 1.22 including a new PodSecurity admission feature and more.
- Public preview: AKS support for WebAssembly System Interface (WASI) workloadson 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Deploy WebAssembly System Interface (WASI) workloads in Kubernetes using Krustlets
- Public preview: HTTPS proxy configuration supporton 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
You can now specify HTTPS proxy configuration when creating your AKS clusters and node pools.
- Azure SQL—Public preview updates for October 2021 on 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Public preview enhancements and updates released for Azure SQL Managed Instance for 2021.
- New centralized management experience for Azure Hybrid Benefit for SQL Server in public previewon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Introducing a new way to manage Azure Hybrid Benefit for SQL Server centrally at an Azure subscription or account level, providing better control and optimized cost savings.
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Flexible Server: Ddsv4 and Edsv4 SKUs in public previewon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Support for Ddsv4 and Edsv4 compute tiers is now supported for Flexible Server on Azure Database for PostgreSQL, a managed service running the open-source Postgres database on Azure.
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus): Azure Private Link support in public previewon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Private Link is now available in preview for Hyperscale (Citus) on Azure Database for PostgreSQL, a managed service running the open-source Postgres database on Azure.
- Azure Database for MySQL – Flexible Server: Geo-redundant backup and restore in public previewon 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Strengthen your business continuity and disaster recovery plan with geo backup and restore, now available on Flexible Server for Azure Database for MySQL.
- Azure Machine Learning announcements – Oct 2021 generally available capabilitieson 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
New features now generally available include authenticate with Managed Identities, simplify data upload with dataset uploads, parallel run step with partitioned dataset, and create and edit environments using Environments UI.
- Azure Machine Learning announcements – Oct 2021 public preview capabilitieson 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
New features now available in public preview include compute instance and cluster No Public IP, Hashicorp Tarraform configuration templates, and AutoML for images.
- Unleashing the true potential of 5G with cloud networksby Victor Bahl on 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 09:00
For many, the intersection of 5G wireless and the Internet offers very little by way of new information, just from a quick, surface-level glance. However, things look very different when considered in light of the 5G New Radio (NR) standard.
- Empowering cloud sustainability with the Microsoft Emissions Impact Dashboardby Kees Hertogh on 13 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 08:00
As cloud services continue to scale, their impact on the environment cannot be overlooked. That’s why today we’re announcing general availability of the Microsoft Emissions Impact Dashboard, a tool that helps Microsoft cloud customers understand, track, report, analyze and reduce carbon emissions associated with their cloud usage.
- Generally available: Service Tag Discovery APIon 12 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Utilize the Service Tag Discovery API to retrieve a list of Service Tags and corresponding IP ranges to easily configure on-premises firewalls and Azure resources.
- Azure Firewall Premium now generally available in five new Azure regionson 12 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
New zone options for additional resiliency and tolerance to infrastructure impact.
- Unlock opportunities to engage customers at scaleby Jake Swenson on 12 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 08:00
Companies need cloud software more than ever before. Technology is ubiquitous with every industry—every organization from start-ups to enterprises is relying on cloud infrastructure and software to enriching everything from business processes, employee experience, to the customer experience.
- General availability: Azure Translator now supports more than 100 languages and dialectson 11 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Translator now supports more than 100 languages and dialects to help you streamline your translation workflows.
- Public preview: Dynamic concurrency in Azure Functionson 8 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Azure Functions dynamic concurrency feature simplifies configuring concurrency for your function apps.
- General availability: Azure Monitor container insights portal experience updateon 8 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 15:36
Refreshed experience with accessibility updates and new reliable recommended alerts & metrics for monitoring your container resources.
- Public preview: Standard network features for Azure NetApp Fileson 7 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:53
Standard network features for Azure NetApp Files volumes is now in public preview in select regions. This includes support for increased IP limits, Network Security Groups, User-defined routes, and additional connectivity patterns like connectivity over Active/Active VPN gateway and ExpressRoute FastPath
- Reminder: Azure Service Management API for Messaging Services will be retired on 1 November 2021on 7 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 14:00
Transition to Azure Resource Manager by 1 November 2021.
- General availability: Azure Sphere version 21.10 expected on Oct. 20, 2021on 7 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 00:04
Participate in the retail evaluation now to ensure full compatibility. The OS evaluation period for 21.10 provides 14 days for backward compatibility testing.
- Azure Functions Python 3.9 support is now generally availableon 6 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Python developers can now take advantage of the version enhancements in Python 3.9 using Azure Functions.
- Windows 11 is now generally available on Azure Virtual Desktopon 6 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 01:28
Deploy Windows 11 desktops and applications on Azure Virtual Desktop and utilize new capabilities while optimizing for cost.
- South Africa North Availability Zones now generally availableon 5 Οκτωβρίου, 2021 at 17:31
Azure Availability Zones are now generally available in the South Africa North region. These three new zones provide customers with options for additional resiliency and tolerance to infrastructure impact.