- Large storage for Azure Database for PostgreSQL–Single is now availableon Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 19:00
Azure Database for PostgreSQL–Single now has support for up to 16 TB of storage and up to 20,000 IOPS. With this functionality, you get five times more storage for database servers, as well as more than triple the available IOPS.
- Azure Database for MySQL—Large storage is now generally availableon Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 19:00
Support is now available for up to 16 TB of storage and up to 20,000 IOPS in Azure Database services for MySQL.
- Azure Synapse Analytics—Continuous integration and deployment with SSDT is now availableon Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 18:00
The highest requested feature for Azure Synapse Analytics is now available—SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) Database projects. This release includes support for SSDT with Visual Studio 2019, along with native platform integration with Azure DevOps, providing built-in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) capabilities for enterprise level deployments.
- Azure DevOps—New sprint burndown widget and improved pipelines securityon Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 18:00
In the latest update to Azure DevOps, we added a new sprint burndown widget that supports burning down by story points, count of tasks, and by summing custom fields. In addition, we improved pipelines security by restricting the scope of access tokens.
- Azure Data Factory has added Avro and CosmosDB to data flowson Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 18:00
Azure Data Factory has added native CosmosDB and Avro connectors to mapping data flows
- Azure Stream Analytics—Real-time scoring with custom machine learning modelson Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 17:00
Azure Stream Analytics now supports high-performance, real-time scoring by taking advantage of custom pre-trained machine learning models that are managed by Azure Machine Learning service and hosted in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) or Azure Container Instances, using a workflow that doesn’t require users to write any code.
- Azure Stream Analytics—Managed Identity authentication with Power BIon Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 17:00
Stream Analytics now offers full support for managed identity-based authentication with Power BI for dynamic dashboarding experience.
- Azure Stream Analytics—C# custom deserializers in Cloud and IoT edgeon Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 17:00
Take advantage of the power of Stream Analytics to process data in Protobuf, XML, or any custom format.
- Online scaling for Stream Analytics jobson Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 17:00
With online scaling capability, it’s now possible to increase or decrease the SU capacity of a running job without having to stop it, so you will no longer be required to stop your job if you need to change the SU allocation.
- Announcing the general availability of the new Azure HPC Cache serviceby Scott Jeschonek on Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 09:00
If data-access challenges have been keeping you from running high-performance computing (HPC) jobs in Azure, we’ve got great news to report!
- Democratizing agriculture intelligence: introducing Azure FarmBeatsby Shon Shah on Νοέμβριος 11, 2019 at 08:00
At Microsoft Ignite, we launched the preview of Azure FarmBeats, a purpose-built, industry-specific solution accelerator built on top of Azure to enable actionable insights from data.
- Azure Kinect DK coming to Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdomon Νοέμβριος 8, 2019 at 21:50
In March 2020 the Azure Kinect DK will be available for purchase in Japan, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Public and project-scoped feeds for Azure Artifactson Νοέμβριος 8, 2019 at 18:00
Azure Artifacts now allows creating public feeds (shared with every unauthenticated user on the Internet) or project-scoped ones
- Sharing the DevOps journey at Microsoftby Ori Zohar on Νοέμβριος 8, 2019 at 07:00
At Microsoft, we know DevOps adoption can be challenging. This is why we are excited to share our own journey, with learnings from teams across Microsoft who have transformed the way they work through DevOps adoption.
- Azure DevOps roadmap updateon Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 18:00
Exciting enhancements and features are coming soon to all Azure DevOps services. Visit the features timeline for the complete list.
- Enforce artifact policies for Azure Pipelines – Previewon Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 18:00
Azure Pipelines allows the creation and enforcement of artifact policies that will help tracing an artifact from source control to production. Available in preview.
- Update 19.10 for Azure Sphere now availableon Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 17:32
The Azure Sphere public preview 19.10 quality release of the OS is now available via the Retail feed. The 19.10 release also includes a new Azure Sphere SDK with some significant capability enhancements.
- Azure Active Directory B2C now supports monthly active users billingon Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 17:02
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) B2C now supports billing based on the count of unique users with authentication activity within a calendar month, known as monthly active users (MAU) billing.
- Azure HDInsight—Autoscale is now generally availableon Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 16:35
Autoscale for Azure HDInsight is now generally available across all regions for Apache Spark and Hadoop workloads. This feature makes it possible to operate your big data analytics workloads in a more cost-efficient and productive way, so you can drive higher use of your HDInsight clusters and pay only for what you need.
- 10 user experience updates to the Azure portalby Leon Welicki on Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 13:00
We’re constantly working to improve your user experience in the Azure portal. Our goal is to offer you a productive and easy-to-use single-pane-of glass where you can build, manage, and monitor your Azure services, applications, and infrastructure.
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse is now Azure Synapse Analyticsby John Macintyre on Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 10:00
On November fourth, we announced Azure Synapse Analytics, the next evolution of Azure SQL Data Warehouse. Azure Synapse is a limitless analytics service that brings together enterprise data warehousing and Big Data analytics.
- Delivering increased productivity for bot development and deploymentby Lili Cheng on Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 09:00
This week at Microsoft Ignite, we announced updates to our products to make it easier for organizations to build robust conversational solutions, and to deploy them wherever their customers are. We are sharing some of the highlights below.
- What’s new with Azure Monitorby Shiva Sivakumar on Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 08:00
At Microsoft Ignite 2018, we shared the vision to bring together infrastructure, application, and network monitoring into one unified offering, and provide full-stack monitoring for your applications.
- Accelerating customer success with Azure migrationby Jeremy Winter on Νοέμβριος 7, 2019 at 07:00
At Microsoft Ignite in 2018, we shared best practices on how to move to the cloud and why Azure is the best destination for all your apps, data, and infrastructure.
- Azure Data Lake Analytics U-SQL runtime upgradeon Νοέμβριος 6, 2019 at 19:46
Azure Data Lake Analytics U-SQL runtime is upgrading from .NET Framework v4.5.2 to .NET Framework v4.7.2. This change introduces a small risk of breaking changes if you use U-SQL custom.
- Azure Shared Image Gallery now available in Azure Government and Azure Chinaon Νοέμβριος 6, 2019 at 19:00
Azure Shared Image Gallery is now generally available in Azure Government and Azure China cloud regions.
- Azure Shared Image Gallery now supports specialized images in previewon Νοέμβριος 6, 2019 at 19:00
Azure Shared Image Gallery now supports specialized images in preview. This feature enables you to create specialized image versions using multiple snapshots (OS disk and data disks).
- New deployment strategies and caching for Azure Pipelineson Νοέμβριος 6, 2019 at 18:00
Updates to Azure Pipelines include new deployment strategies (canary for Kubernetes, rolling for Kubernetes and VMs), as well as the GA of Pipeline Caching.
- Azure Cognitive Services for building enterprise ready scalable AI solutionsby Anand Raman on Νοέμβριος 6, 2019 at 09:30
Azure Cognitive Services brings AI within reach of every developer without requiring machine learning expertise. All it takes is an API call to embed the ability to see, hear, speak, understand, and accelerate decision-making into your apps.
- Secure and compliant APIs for a hybrid and multi-cloud worldby Skyler Hartle on Νοέμβριος 6, 2019 at 08:30
With the breakneck speed at which technology is changing, more and more applications, big and small, are being created every day.