- Azure Blob access time tracking and access time-based lifecycle management previewon 17 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 21:00
The preview is available in France Central, Canada East, and Canada Central regions.
- Azure Blob storage lifecycle management now supports append blobson 17 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 20:00
In addition to supporting block blobs, Azure Blob storage lifecycle management now offers a rich, rule-based policy to manage the retention of your append blobs.
- Azure API Management updates- September 2020on 17 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 16:00
Regular Azure API Management service updates including new features, bug fixes, changes and other improvements.
- Public Preview of Azure NetApp Files Cross Region Replication (CRR) capabilityon 17 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 16:00
Replicate Azure NetApp Files volumes from one Azure region to another in a fast and cost-effective way, protecting your data from unforeseeable regional failures.
- Announcing Application Insights .NET SDK version 2.15on 16 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 22:00
Announcing the release of our newest Application Insights .NET SDK version 2.15. This release is directly in response to customer feedback and introduces a new set of features and bug fixes.
- Azure Files support for NFS v4.1 is now in previewon 16 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 17:00
Azure Files now adds support for NFS v4.1 file system protocol for an easy migration of your Linux-centric workloads.
- Azure Container Instances – Docker integration now in Docker Desktop stable releaseby MacKenzie Olson on 16 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 11:00
We’re happy to announce that today’s new stable release of Docker Desktop includes the Azure Container Instances – Docker integration. Install or update to the latest release and get started deploying containers to Azure Container Instances (ACI) today.
- Build a scalable security practice with Azure Lighthouse and Azure Sentinelby Poornima Natarajan on 16 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 10:00
The Microsoft Azure Lighthouse product group is launching a blog series Azure Lighthouse covering areas where we are investing to make our service provider partners and enterprise customers successful with Azure.
- Azure NetApp Files cross region replication and new enhancements in previewby Lichun Li on 16 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 09:00
As businesses continue to adapt to the realities of the current environment, operational resilience has never been more important. As a result, a growing number of customers have accelerated a move to the cloud, using Microsoft Azure NetApp Files to power critical pieces of their IT infrastructure, like Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, SAP applications, and mission critical databases.
- Public Preview – Get Retail Rates for all Azure Products/Serviceson 15 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 22:00
An unauthenticated experience to get retail prices for all Azure Products/Services (including Reserved Instances).
- Azure Site Recovery update rollup 50 – September 2020on 15 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 20:43
The latest Azure Site Recovery update provides provides fixes, updated Linux support for the Mobility service, and download links for Site Recovery components.
- NFS 4.1 support for Azure Files is now in previewby Rena Shah on 15 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 13:00
Azure Files is a distributed cloud file system serving Server Messaging Block (SMB) and REST protocols. Azure Files enables customers to easily lift and shift their legacy workloads to the cloud without any modifications or changes in technology. SMB works on both Windows and UNIX operating systems for most use cases. Because some applications are written for POSIX compliant file systems, our customers wanted to have the same great experience on a fully POSIX compatible NFS file system. Azure Files support for NFS v4.1 protocol is now in preview.
- Preparing for what’s next: Building landing zones for successful cloud migrationsby Jeremy Winter on 15 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 10:00
As businesses look to the cloud to ensure business resiliency and to spur innovation, we continue to see customer migrations to Azure accelerate.
- Azure IoT Central new and updated features—August 2020on 14 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 19:00
August updates include jobs improvements, a new file upload feature, a preview of the new data export feature, CLI updates, and documentation enhancements.
- Azure Private Link Service is now generally available in Chinaon 14 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 17:10
Azure Private Link for customer owned services are now available in China Regions.
- IT Service Management Connector (ITSMC) is now available in Azure Governmenton 14 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 16:00
The ITSM connector provides a bi-directional connection between Azure and ITSM tools to help track and resolve issues faster.
- Better outcomes with AI: Frost & Sullivan names Microsoft the leading AI platform for healthcare ITby John Doyle on 14 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 10:00
Frost & Sullivan have recognized Microsoft as the “undisputed leader” in global AI platforms for the healthcare IT sector.
- Azure Pipelines announces the general availability of scale-set agentson 11 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 21:13
In the last two months, we improved the reliability in performing various scale-set operations. We have updated the guidance on how to improve the performance of provisioning new virtual machines.
- Azure Time Series Insights now supports AAD groupson 11 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 21:00
Azure Time Series Insights now supports Azure Active Directory groups through access policies.
- Azure Virtual Machines DCsv2-series are now available in Southeast Asiaon 11 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 20:44
Confidential computing DCsv2-series virtual machines (VMs) are now available in East US, Canada Central, Canada East, Southeast Asia, UK South, West Europe, and West US 2.
- Public Preview: Application Insight in UK West, Germany West Central, Switzerland West and Australia Central 2on 11 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 20:41
UK West, Germany West Central, Switzerland West and Australia Central 2 are now Public Preview for customers to start collecting telemetry and analyze their services for health using Application Insight.
- IoT Hub TLS certificate updateon 11 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 17:39
Microsoft is updating Azure services in a phased manner to use TLS certificates from a different set of Certificate Authorities.
- Azure Sphere OS update 20.09 is now available for compatibility testingon 11 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 00:13
The Azure Sphere 20.09 OS quality update is now available for evaluation via the Retail Eval feed.
- Additional Azure SQL Database gateways changes effective October 12, 2020on 10 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 20:00
Additional SQL Gateways are being added for Azure SQL Database in Germany West Central effective 12 October 2020.
- Update .NET to 4.7.2 for Azure Data Factory upgrade by 01 Dec 2020on 10 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 19:00
Update .NET Framework Runtime to 4.7.2 or above to allow upgrade of Azure Data Factory Self-hosted Integration Runtime by 01 Dec 2020
- Query Acceleration for Azure Data Lake Storage is now generally availableon 10 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 18:00
Query Acceleration for Azure Data Lake Storage is now generally available in all Azure regions.
- Simplify financial reporting with cost allocation—now in previewby Ben Shy on 8 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 10:00
Learn how you can use cost allocation to split and manage shared costs to help simplify financial reporting within your organization.
- View your Azure Cache for Redis data in new Visual Studio Code extensionby Carolina Uribe-Gosselin on 8 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 08:00
Azure Cache for Redis is an in-memory data store that is used to power fast, scalable applications. Now in preview, you can access all the caches under your Azure subscriptions and view their data with the new Azure Cache for Redis Visual Studio Code extension.
- Connector for AWS in Azure Cost Management + Billing is now generally availableby Raphael Chacko on 2 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 08:00
The connector for AWS that helps you manage Azure and AWS costs from a single location is now generally available.
- Azure Spring Cloud: a fully managed service for Spring Boot apps is now generally availableby Julia Liuson on 2 Σεπτεμβρίου, 2020 at 06:00
Azure Spring Cloud is a fully managed service for Spring Boot apps, that lets you focus on building the apps that run your business without the hassle of managing infrastructure.