- E-commerce on Azure increases security with Payment Card Industry Three-Domain Secure complianceby Pradeep Nair on 25 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 08:00
More customers than ever are shopping from home in the current health environment, and companies are responding by rapidly deploying cloud-based e-commerce solutions.
- Microsoft plans to establish first datacenter region in Indonesiaon 25 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 03:30
Microsoft increases its investment in Indonesia’s digital economy, with plans to establish its first datacenter region in the country.
- Azure Batch rendering VM images & licensing will be retired on 29 February 2024on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Azure Batching rendering VM images & licensing are being retired.
- We’re retiring the standard version of Custom Voice on 29 February 2024on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Upgrade to Custom Neural Voice.
- We are retiring Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics v2.x on 29 February 2024on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics v3.
- Please upgrade your Azure AD Connect sync to a newer version by 29 February 2024on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
We’re retiring older versions of Azure Active Directory Connect.
- Azure Batch Transcription and Customization Rest API v2 will be retired by 29 February 2024on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Update your code that uses Azure Batch Transcription and Customization Rest API.
- Azure Application Gateway analytics will be retired on 29 February 2024on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to Azure Monitor Network Insights workbook.
- Azure Cost Management and Billing updates – February 2021by Michael Flanakin on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 10:00
February brings two big releases for Azure Government—general availability support for Pay-As-You-Go subscriptions and the cost allocation preview. You’ll also see informational insights and a new download experience in the cost analysis preview, new ways to save with Azure, learning videos, and documentation to help you troubleshoot unexpected charges. We hope you find these updates useful. Let us know what you’d like to see next!
- Automating quota management with Azure Quota REST APIby Devarayulu Tula on 24 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 08:00
Enterprises are increasingly defined by the applications they use and build to run their core business processes, including the customer experiences they provide. Across all sectors, we see how companies like challenger banks, online healthcare providers, e-commerce providers, and other startups are winning customers by providing new applications.
- Update your scripts to use Az PowerShell modules by 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
We’ll retire AzureRM PowerShell modules on 29 February 2024.
- Update your Azure Media Services REST API and SDKs to v3 by 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
We’ll be retiring version 2 of the Azure Media Services API and the associated client SDKs on 29 February 2024.
- We’re retiring Azure Network Watcher Connection Monitor (classic) on 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to the new Connection Monitor in Azure Network Watcher.
- AKS legacy Azure AD integration will be retired on 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to AKS Managed Azure AD by 29 February 2024.
- Jenkins plug-ins for Azure are being retired on 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Start using Azure CLI for a better experience integrating with Azure service.
- We’re retiring Classic Application Insights on 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to workspace-based Application Insights.
- We’re retiring Network Performance Monitor on 29 February 2024on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to the new Connection Monitor in Azure Network Watcher.
- Azure Automation is now available in UAE Centralon 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 18:45
Automate tasks across Azure & Non-Azure environment using PowerShell and Python based scripts.
- Accelerating Department of Defense mission workloads with Azureby Eric Brown on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 08:30
As the Azure engineering team continues to deliver a rapid pace of innovation for defense customers, we’re also continuing to support Department of Defense (DoD) customers and partners in delivering new capabilities to serve mission needs.
- Migrate SAP systems faster with Cloud Move for Azure by SNPby Joao Couto on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 08:00
Cloud Move for Azure enables automated and precise cloud sizing through the detailed analysis of an existing SAP system, mapping it to a new environment in Azure with full cost transparency.
- Introducing private Azure marketplace—simplified app governance and deploymentby Tanuj Bansal on 23 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 07:00
Azure Marketplace offers thousands of industry-leading apps and services from Microsoft and partners, certified and optimized to run on Azure. Azure Marketplace makes it easy to find, try, and buy the solutions you need confidently and quickly drive business outcomes.
- Azure Batch ‘CloudServiceConfiguration’ pools will be retired on 29 February 2024on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Transition to Azure Batch Virtual Machine pool configuration by 29 February 2024.
- The E64i_v3 & E64is_v3 Azure VMs will not be hardware-isolated on 28 February 2022on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
E64i_v3 & E64is_v3 Azure VMs will no longer be isolated.
- The GS5 Azure Virtual Machines will no longer be SAP HANA Certified on 28 February 2022 on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Start using E64ds_v4 before 28 February 2022.
- The G5 and GS5 Azure VMs will no longer be hardware-isolated on 28 February 2022on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
G5 and GS5 Azure Virtual Machines will no longer be isolated.
- Community support for Python 3.6 is ending on 23 December 2021on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
App Service support for Python 3.6 is ending on 23 December 2021.
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL ending support for PostgreSQL version 9.6 on 11 November 2021on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Community support for Azure Database PostgreSQL version 9.6 ends on 11 November 2021
- Earlier versions of Analysis Services client libraries will retire on 30 June 2021on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:00
Update your Analytics Services client libraries to version 220.127.116.11 or higher by 30 June 2021.
- General availability: Data flows in Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse now support Reserved Instanceson 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 16:50
Azure Data Factory (ADF) and Azure Synapse Analytics (Synapse) now offer discounted pricing on data flows based on 1-year and 3-year reservations.
- General availability: Azure Cognitive Services Translator releases nine new languageson 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 15:00
Azure Cognitive Services Translator is releasing nine new languages for text translation: Albanian, Amharic, Armenian, Azeri, Khmer, Lao, Myanmar, Nepali, and Tigrinya.
- A deep dive into serverless applications on Power Apps and Azureby Ricardo Duncan on 22 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 09:00
In 2021, each month, we will be releasing a monthly blog covering the webinar of the month for the Low-code application development (LCAD) on Azure solution. LCAD on Azure is a new solution to demonstrate the robust development capabilities of integrating low-code Microsoft Power Apps and the Azure products you may be familiar with.
- Azure Image Builder Service now generally availableon 20 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:00
Use Azure Image Builder to streamline your image building pipeline and integrate your DevOps application life-cycle with the cloud native tools.
- Email one-time passcode authentication on by default starting October 2021on 19 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 19:22
Email one-time passcode will be on by default and redemption using unmanaged Azure Active Directory accounts will no longer be allowed starting October 31, 2021 and not March 31, 2021.
- General availability: Web Application Firewall for Azure Front Door managed ruleset refreshon 19 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 18:54
Use Microsoft_DefaultRuleSet_1.1 to protect your web applications from OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Web Application Firewall Integration with Azure Front Door Standard and Premium SKUon 19 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 18:54
Azure Front Door Premium SKU with built-in Web Application Firewall, protects your public and private web applications, combines protection with application acceleration and content caching.
- General availability support for Java Message Service (JMS) 2.0 API on Azure Service Bus Premiumon 19 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:00
Use existing applications that leverage JMS 2.0 API to talk to Service Bus without any code changes. Only configuration changes are required.
- Datadog integration with Azure: Public Previewon 19 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 16:00
Datadog and Microsoft Azure have worked together to create an integrated Datadog SaaS solution. Built on Azure and available via the Azure Marketplace, this solution provides a seamless and first party like experience for Datadog’s cloud monitoring solution. Azure is the first cloud platform to offer this integrated experience with third-party solutions.
- Azure Sphere OS version 21.02 is now available for evaluationon 18 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 21:50
This Azure Sphere quality update of the OS includes bug fixes as well as recent CVE mitigations.
- General Availability: Azure Red Hat OpenShift support for OpenShift 4.6on 18 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:00
Benefit from new features and enhancements in OpenShift release 4.6.
- Azure Front Door Standard and Premium now in public previewon 18 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:00
Azure Front Door Standard and Premium, enables Azure customers to securely deliver and manage their global applications and content, migrate to cloud and modern microservice architectures and improve their users’ experience.
- Azure Front Door enhances secure cloud CDN with intelligent threat protectionby Amit Srivastava on 18 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 10:00
The Internet is the new corporate network and the fabric that connects users, devices, and data to applications of all types. It is foundational to how organizations run their businesses, engage their customers, conduct commerce, operate their supply chain, and enable their employees to work from anywhere. However, while the Internet is highly scalable and ever expanding, it is not always well optimized for the wide variety of applications and user experiences, and has little cybersecurity protections in place to secure applications from rising security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Azure Automation 2020 recap and what’s newby Jaspreet Kaur on 18 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 09:00
If you are like many of our customers running a mix of machines and applications in your on-premises datacenters or in the cloud—be it Azure or any other platform of your choice, consistent management of these resources is likely to be top of mind for you.
- Azure Purview available in public preview in South Central US and Canada Centralon 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 18:56
Azure Purview is now available in the South Central US and Canada Central Azure regions. You can now provision Azure Purview accounts in these regions as a public preview offering.
- General availability: Azure Machine Learning updates for native terminalon 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:06
Users can now perform any CLI operation directly in the Azure ML Studio.
- Azure Dav4-series VMs are available in Azure HDInsighton 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:01
Adopt Dav4-series VMs in HDInsight to get great performance at a competitive price.
- Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) audit logging via pgAudit now in public previewon 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:01
Now in preview, audit logging of database activities in Azure Database for PostgreSQL – Hyperscale (Citus) is available through the PostgreSQL audit extension pgAudit, providing detailed session and/or object audit logging.
- Azure NetApp Files | Volume hard quota changeon 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:01
The Azure NetApp Files behavior of volume and capacity pool provisioning will change to a manual and controllable mechanism beginning March 15th, 2021. This means that application users will have more control over provisioned capacity pool space and associated cost.
- Public preview: Application Insights work item integration for Azure DevOps & GitHubon 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:01
Azure Monitor Application Insights has released a new way to create work items based on application insights telemetry.
- Generally available: Application Insights synthetic monitoring SLA report templateon 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:01
Azure Monitor Application Insights has released a new report template to enable easy reporting of your web tests across Application Insights resources that includes several key features like total application downtime, maintenance data exclusion, and end to end outage identification.
- Application Insights availability troubleshooting report for URL testson 17 Φεβρουαρίου, 2021 at 17:01
Azure Monitor Application Insights has released a troubleshooting report for URL ping web tests to help quickly identify the root cause behind a test failure.