- Improved query replica synchronization in Azure Analysis Services is in developmenton Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 22:49
A new Azure Analysis Services setting now in development will improve performance and consistency of query-replica synchronization in scale-out environments.
- Azure Analysis Services diagnostic logging improvements for scale-outon Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 21:56
Get targeted log analysis with improvements to the Diagnostic Logs extension of Azure Analysis Services. Diagnostic Logs now allow you to access and break out server metrics for each query replica with the scale-out feature.
- Azure Analysis Services scale-out improvementon Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 21:30
Synchronization of query replicas in Azure Analysis Services scale-out environments now uses an optimized copy API, which significantly reduces synchronization time on average.
- Recent Updates to Azure Site Recoveryon Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 21:28
Learn about recent updates to Azure Site Recovery components.
- Azure Firewall updates—September 2019on Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 14:54
Here are the Azure Firewall updates for September 2019. – Azure Firewall is now generally available in China. – Azure Firewall is now ISO compliant.
- HDInsight support in Azure CLI now out of previewby Tyler Fox on Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 14:00
We are pleased to share that support for HDInsight in Azure CLI is now generally available. The addition of the `az hdinsight` command group allows you to easily manage your HDInsight clusters using simple commands while taking advantage of all that Azure CLI has to offer, such as cross-platform support and tab completion.
- SAP on Azure Architecture – Designing for securityby Ravi Alwani on Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 13:00
Great SAP on Azure Architectures are built on the pillars of security, performance and scalability, availability and recoverability, and efficiency and operations.
- Announcing Azure Private Linkby Yousef Khalidi on Σεπτέμβριος 17, 2019 at 12:00
Through the rapidly growing adoption of Azure, customers need to access the data and services privately and securely from their networks grow exponentially. To help with this, we’re announcing the preview of Azure Private Link.
- Azure Private Link is now available in previewon Σεπτέμβριος 16, 2019 at 23:00
Connect to services in your Azure virtual networks more securely and privately with Azure Private Link, now available in preview.
- Announcing user delegation SAS tokens preview for Azure Storage Blobsby Chris Brooks on Σεπτέμβριος 16, 2019 at 14:00
Azure Storage is previewing support for pre-authorized URLs (SAS tokens) based on Azure Active Directory identities.
- Data transfer from Azure Origins to Azure CDN from Microsoft is now free of chargeon Σεπτέμβριος 13, 2019 at 16:00
Data transfer from Azure services, such as Azure Storage, Azure Media Services, Azure Application Gateway, and more, to Azure CDN from Microsoft will be free of charge starting October 2019.
- Azure Media Services’ new AI-powered innovationby Sudheer Sirivara on Σεπτέμβριος 13, 2019 at 03:00
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. The media industry exemplifies this mission; We live in an age where more content is being created and consumed in more ways and on more devices than ever.
- Azure Backup support for large disks up to 30 TB is now in public previewon Σεπτέμβριος 12, 2019 at 16:30
Announcing the public preview support for larger and more powerful Azure Managed Disks of up to 30 TB size.
- New Azure ExpressRoute sites now availableon Σεπτέμβριος 12, 2019 at 15:44
Announcing three new ExpressRoute meet-me sites in Europe.
- Azure CDN feature updateson Σεπτέμβριος 12, 2019 at 15:43
Announcing Bring your own SSL Certificate [BYOC] functionality for Azure CDN from Verizon, as well as CDN managed SSL Certificates for Azure CDN from Akamai.
- Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics—New sentiment analysis capability is now availableon Σεπτέμβριος 12, 2019 at 15:41
Cognitive Services Text Analytics has a new sentiment analysis capability supporting Japanese and Simplified Chinese languages in addition to the previously announced English language model.
- Expanded Azure Maps coverage, preview of Azure Maps feedback site, and moreby Outi Nyman on Σεπτέμβριος 12, 2019 at 14:46
Azure Maps services continue to expand our support for Microsoft enterprise customers’ needs in Azure. And, we’ve been busy expanding our capabilities.
- Five best practices for unlocking IoT valueby Tony Shakib on Σεπτέμβριος 11, 2019 at 13:00
Accenture and Avanade won the 2019 Microsoft Internet of Things Partner of the Year award this past spring. At the Microsoft Inspire partner conference in July, Brendan Mislin, Managing Director, Industry X.0 IoT Lead at Accenture, shared some insights and best practices that have helped this award-winning partner unlock the value of Azure IoT for our mutual customers.
- Microsoft Azure available from new cloud regions in Germanyon Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019 at 17:05
Deutsche Bank, Deutsche Telekom, SAP, and others trust Microsoft for their digital transformations
- Building cloud-native applications with Azure and HashiCorpby Brendan Burns on Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019 at 09:30
With each passing year, more and more developers are building cloud-native applications. As developers build more and more complex applications they are looking to innovators like Azure and HashiCorp to reduce the complexity of building and operating these applications. HashiCorp and Azure have worked together on a myriad of innovations.
- Monitoring on Azure HDInsight part 4: Workload metrics and logsby Tyler Fox on Σεπτέμβριος 10, 2019 at 09:00
Learn how to monitor the workloads running on your Azure HDInsight cluster and view relevant logs to assist with debugging.
- Copy data from Netezza to Azure with Azure Data Factoryon Σεπτέμβριος 9, 2019 at 16:06
Azure Data Factory now provides built-in data partitioning to copy data from Netezza.
- Monthly payment options are now available for Azure reservationson Σεπτέμβριος 9, 2019 at 16:00
Lower your upfront payment by selecting monthly payment options—at no additional cost—when purchasing Azure reservations.
- Azure Cost Management updates – August 2019on Σεπτέμβριος 9, 2019 at 15:00
Azure Cost Management can help you better understand where you’re accruing costs in the cloud, identify and prevent bad spending patterns, and optimize costs to empower you to do more with less. Read about what’s new in Azure Cost Management Labs, learn about recent updates including how to create targeted budgets with filters and forecast costs, and watch new videos.
- Azure HPC Cache: Reducing latency between Azure and on-premises storageby Scott Jeschonek on Σεπτέμβριος 9, 2019 at 12:00
Today we’re previewing the Azure HPC Cache service, a new Azure offering that empowers organizations to more easily run large, complex high-performance computing (HPC) workloads in Azure.
- SQL Server Data Tools is now available with Visual Studio 2019 Previewon Σεπτέμβριος 6, 2019 at 19:46
SQL Server Data Tools preview for Azure SQL Data Warehouse is now downloadable with the latest preview release of Visual Studio 2019. SQL Server Data Tools enables a stable change management and deployment experience when developing your data analytics solution using SQL Data Warehouse.
- Azure Logic Apps updates for July and August 2019on Σεπτέμβριος 6, 2019 at 19:43
The Azure Logic Apps updates for July and August 2019 include new features for ISE, designer improvements including support for portal themes, support for gateway across subscriptions, SAP connector features, new connectors, and other major feature updates and announcements.
- Updates to Azure DevOps and App Service improvementson Σεπτέμβριος 6, 2019 at 17:00
In the sprint 157 update of Azure DevOps, we added rollup columns to backlogs that let you track progress across work item hierarchies (for example, epics/features/user stories). We also added multiple improvements for deploying Azure App Service apps.
- Upgrade all Kubernetes 1.10.x clusters to a supported version by October 25, 2019on Σεπτέμβριος 6, 2019 at 15:37
Required action Please upgrade all Kubernetes 1.10.x clusters to a supported version (1.11, 1.12, 1.13, or 1.14) by October 25, 2019.