- Azure Virtual WAN: Multiple capabilities and new partners now generally availableon 6 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 17:00
Today we are announcing the General Availability of multiple enhancements in Azure Virtual WAN, including hub-to-hub, custom routing and transit capabilities.
- Plan your migration to Azure VMware solution using Azure Migrateby Rashi Joshi on 2 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 08:00
Azure Migrate now supports assessments for Azure VMware Solution (AVS), providing even more options for you to plan your migration to Azure.
- Disabling public network access for Azure IoT Hub will disable access to built-in Azure Event Hub endpoint on September 30, 2020on 2 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 05:00
When public network access to Azure IoT Hub is disabled, the built-in Azure Event Hub-compatible endpoint in IoT Hub may continue to be accessible via the public internet On September 30, 2020, this behavior will change, and public access to the built-in endpoint will be disabled when public network access is disabled for IoT Hub.
- Azure Firewall Manager is now generally availableon 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 16:00
Firewall Manager is a security management service that provides central security policy and route management for cloud-based security perimeters.
- Virtual machine scale sets—Automatic image upgrades for custom images now availableon 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 15:00
Virtual machine scale sets now provide the ability to automatically deploy new versions of custom images to scale set virtual machines.
- Build, distribute, and deploy application updates to Azure virtual machine scale setsby Mayank Nayar on 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 09:00
Azure continues to invest in new capabilities that make it easier to build and distribute application updates across distributed cloud environments.
- Azure Firewall Manager is now generally availableby Gopikrishna Kannan on 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 08:00
Azure Firewall Manager is now generally available, and includes Azure Firewall Policy, Azure Firewall in a Virtual WAN Hub (Secure Virtual Hub), and Hub Virtual Network.
- Azure Active Directory B2C meter IDs will change on August 1, 2020on 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 00:00
Effective August 1, 2020, the meter IDs will change for Azure Active Directory B2C monthly active users.
- Visual Studio Online meter names will change on August 1, 2020on 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 00:00
Effective August 1, 2020, the meter name of Visual Studio Online will change.
- Azure Security Center—News and updates for June 2020on 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 00:00
New enhancements and updates were made to Azure Security Center in June 2020.
- Azure Maps private atlas meter names will change on August 1, 2020on 1 Ιουλίου, 2020 at 00:00
The meter names of Azure Maps private atlas will change on August 1, 2020.
- Azure Data Lake Storage immutable storage is now in previewon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 20:00
Immutable storage for Azure Data Lake Storage is now in preview. Set time-based policies or legal holds on data so that the data becomes non-erasable and non-modifiable.
- Azure Data Lake Storage archive tier is now generally availableon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 20:00
The archive tier for Azure Data Lake Storage is now generally available. The archive tier provides an ultra-low cost tier for long term retention of data while keeping your data available for future analytics needs.
- Azure Data Lake Storage file snapshots are now in previewon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 20:00
File snapshots for Azure Data Lake Storage is now in preview. Use file snapshots to take an unlimited number of snapshots of your files so that you can have a copy of that file at a point in time.
- Azure Data Lake Storage static website now in previewon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 20:00
Static website for Azure Data Lake Storage is now in preview. Directly host static content from Azure Data Lake Storage, and view that content from a browser by using the public URL of that website.
- Azure Storage 200 TB block blob size is now in previewon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 17:00
We’ve increased the maximum size of a single blob in Azure Storage from 5 TB to 200 TB, now available in preview. The 200 TB blob size is available for preview in all Azure public regions with hot, cool, and premium tiers.
- Azure Firewall July 2020 updateon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 16:00
Custom DNS, DNS Proxy, and FQDN filtering in network rules are now in preview. IP Groups and IP Groups in Firewall policy are now generally available.
- Company branding feature is now available on your organization’s Azure AD sign-in pageon 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 15:00
The enhanced company branding feature is now generally available on your organization’s Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) sign-in page.
- Azure Cost Management + Billing updates – June 2020by Michael Flanakin on 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 09:00
Flexibility was the main theme for June, with more customizable budget notifications, a way to monitor your cost recommendations, and automated subscription creation for Azure Government. And of course, these are just a few highlights. Don’t forget to check out new ways to save, a new video, and our regular documentation updates.
- New Azure Firewall features in Q2 CY2020by Suren Jamiyanaa on 30 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 08:00
We are pleased to announce several new Azure Firewall features that allow your organization to have more customization, improve security, and ease your management experience.
- Plan your migration to Azure VMware Solution using the Azure Migrate server assessment toolon 29 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 23:00
Azure Migrate now supports assessments for Azure VMware Solution. Plan your move to Azure VMware Solution using the Azure Migrate server assessment tool.
- Five reasons to view this Azure Synapse Analytics virtual eventby Kaiser Larsen on 29 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 11:00
The virtual event Azure Synapse Analytics: How It Works is now available on demand.
- Advancing Azure service quality with artificial intelligence: AIOpsby Mark Russinovich on 29 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 09:00
As Mark mentioned when he authored the Advancing Reliability blog series, building and operating a global cloud infrastructure at the scale of Azure is a complex task with hundreds of ever-evolving service components, spanning more than 160 datacenters and across more than 60 regions.
- Azure Digital Twins: Powering the next generation of IoT connected solutionsby Ines Khelifi on 29 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 08:00
Last month at Microsoft Build 2020, we announced the new features for Azure Digital Twins, the IoT platform that enables the creation of next-generation IoT connected solutions that model the real world. Today, we are announcing that these updated capabilities are now available in preview.
- Azure Sphere OS quality update 20.06 is now availableon 26 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 19:00
The Azure Sphere OS quality update 20.06 is now available in the retail feed.
- Ephemeral OS disks for Azure Virtual Machines (VMs) now support additional VM sizeson 25 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 23:00
You now have the ability to store ephemeral OS disks on the VM temp or resource disk in addition to the VM cache (in preview).
- Azure Speech Services REST API v3.0 is now availableon 25 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 16:00
Azure Azure Speech Services REST API v3.0 is now available, along with several new features.
- Azure CLI June 2020 updateon 25 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 16:00
The Azure CLI continues to expand with support for new Azure services. This release includes 23 new modules to manage as many Azure services.
- The next frontier in machine learning: driving responsible practicesby John ‘JG’ Chirapurath on 25 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 13:00
Organizations around the world are gearing up for a future powered by artificial intelligence (AI). From supply chain systems to genomics, and from predictive maintenance to autonomous systems, every aspect of the transformation is making use of AI.
- Azure Support API: Create and manage Azure support tickets programmaticallyby Ganga Narayanan on 25 Ιουνίου, 2020 at 10:00
Large enterprise customers running business-critical workloads on Azure manage thousands of subscriptions and use automation for deployment and management of their Azure resources.